Femia Cools Poems
- Haiku - Venice Venice in our voices
- Haiku - Grass grass quivering harping on spring’s
- Senryu rainstorm awakes me the iPod's concert ended public ...
- Kokopelli It is chiefly the hump on his back that gives ...
- Haiku - Mocking Wind
- Haiku - Last Landscape after sunset in gold rimmed clouds
- Haiku - Rush Hour summer rain hiding in rush hour clouds ...
Retired on Curaçao.
PR & Communication Literary Tippelzone Curaçao 2009
see my bio on http: //femiaonline.blogspot.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Femia Cools
Haiku - Venice
in our voices
the sound of water