fera nugroho Poems
- Would You Dare To Get Burn? Into the dark gloomy wood I ...
- My Coffee, My Story sitting at the corner of my dream i ...
- Old Time Of Mine should i adhere to the old times when no ...
- Answer Me Not should I humbly praise or merely ...
- Inaudible Wishper inaudible whisper, rocking her heart so...
- Life Is Fine Life is fine, fine as wine Hughes recites in ...
- No Easy, No Problem it's never been that easy you know it ...
a proud mother, lecturer and the creator of 'made in poem' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about fera nugroho
Would You Dare To Get Burn?
Into the dark gloomy wood I see
The shadow coming out from the tree
Filling the air in cold thick mist
Casting a damp over the morning bliss
I stop and try to gaze
Searching for the perfect pace
To pull my dream out of the mist
And turn it into the brightest grace
My spirit will run toward the sun
Toward the ultimate journey
That my old man used to tell me
About the land of prosperity
Where serenity is the destiny
Where no man has empty stomach
Where no wound is too hard to heal
Where every soul feels the magic of ...