Feride Serin Poems
- Autumn autumn loneliness empty roads which speaks
- I Know I know you're so far, Pain turned around, Tired in...
- Loneliness There was a knock on my door It was you Never ...
- Haiku: Poem unfinished poem In the poet's diary love ...
- My City all night the moon and the stars dancing in my ...
- Every Morning 2 every morning He left the darkness hope for...
- Poetry I had a bit of rational faculty; unfortunately, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Feride Serin
Best Poem of Feride Serin
empty roads which speaks
I've been there
sides of the street
under the leafless trees
waiting for him.. feride cool