Feride Serin Poems
- My City all night the moon and the stars dancing in my ...
- Every Morning 2 every morning He left the darkness hope for...
- I Know I know you're so far, Pain turned around, Tired in...
- Poetry I had a bit of rational faculty; unfortunately, ...
- Haiku the shadow of the moon In lover's face Keeping ...
- Autumn.. The wind was blowing hard sighs tree Say goodbye ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Feride Serin
the moon and the stars dancing in my city
the fragility of life-coated
per day, a drop of silence
also relaxes the spirits will spread
white shadow magic steps
knows where to go to voice-compatible
not afraid of the future
the river side of the road
memory, an escaped the eye of beauty
that the pleasure of being
a recurring refrain
the nucleus of a fig
the absence of delusions square
away from fires
repeated every day dream