Fernando Lachica Poems
- How Can I Forgive You? My heart's rotten as Hell Feeling ...
- A Walk I went for a walk just to be with myself and the ...
- Closer To You Your beauty captured my heart. Your soul ...
- Will I Ever Love Again? On the vine you are of beauty, supple...
- Go Away Devil Woman Your heart.... You're slowly killing ...
- Wanting I sit alone in my lonely room Confused, forgotten ...
- My Deepest Joy The moon beams no matter what The starlight ...
I grew up in Hinigaran, Negros Occidental, Philippines. Since my childhood years, I wanted to write poems and fiction stories; but in vain. Only, I kept my 'materials' inside my heart. Now, I am retrieving these pieces into my poems. I want to be published someday and trying to learn some writings of great poets & fiction novel writers. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fernando Lachica
How Can I Forgive You?
My heart's rotten as Hell
Feeling blue from head to toe
I cannot fathom my anger for you
From fire everlasting….amen!
Anger resides on me, day and night
Any second can be any moment at all
Fire, Demons, Hell, Evil
You came to me for my forgiveness
You showed tears to softened my heart
You told lies beyond my imagination to believed
You tried everything as Hell for my forgiveness.
But how? how can I forgive you?
How can I forgive when you hurt my feelings?
My soul? ...my being?
You made me felt strong when...