Fernando Lachica Poems
- Will I Ever Love Again? On the vine you are of beauty, supple...
- How Can I Forgive You? My heart's rotten as Hell Feeling ...
- A Walk I went for a walk just to be with myself and the ...
- Closer To You Your beauty captured my heart. Your soul ...
- Go Away Devil Woman Your heart.... You're slowly killing ...
- Wanting I sit alone in my lonely room Confused, forgotten ...
- My Deepest Joy The moon beams no matter what The starlight ...
I grew up in Hinigaran, Negros Occidental, Philippines. Since my childhood years, I wanted to write poems and fiction stories; but in vain. Only, I kept my 'materials' inside my heart. Now, I am retrieving these pieces into my poems. I want to be published someday and trying to learn some writings of great poets & fiction novel writers. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fernando Lachica
Will I Ever Love Again?
On the vine you are of beauty, supple and lovely.
You locked your heart, for me to touched
To hold firmly! To embraced tightly!
To kissed tenderly!
Will you blame me? For what I've done?
With your heart’s divine, love holds eternally
I’ve been so unkind to your being sublime
Taming me to felt the love you covet.
Ever wanting me, for the sky's so high
To the zenith of joy you contrived about
Truth hurts, I knew my feeling's adorned
I can’t teach the way you wanted me to be.
Love’s the only reason, cared nothing more
What you dwelt within no ...