Fernando Zaldivar Poems
- Sucka For Luv The things I do for Luv, And in the end I get...
- The Rose A rose is much like love, It's a beautiful thing, ...
- The Shining Armor Let me introduce myself I'm the knight you...
- God's Project Supposedly we live for our purpose, He says ...
- Reflection On The Wall You see your reflection in the mirror,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fernando Zaldivar
Sucka For Luv
The things I do for Luv,
And in the end I get shoved.
I want you in my arms
And away from harm.
I will always keep it true,
But what do you do.
You go and cheat on me,
On who, on my enemy.
Nowadays I'm feeling low,
At the point of losin control.
I'm tangled by love and emotion,
Showin I'm a sucka cause I gave devotion.
I was once trapped in your eyes
Listening to you and your lies.
Why you in front of me crying?
When your the one that's lying.
A tear rolls down my cheek,
Cause everything fell this week.
Just take me away from the ...