Filippo Stella Poems
- It Is Not It is not her, But what I think She were.
- The United States Of Gunners Hundred of children Thousand of...
- Quick Poem Catching The dream before it's ...
- L ' Incontro Ho incrociato la morte occhi dolci e ...
- Senza Meta
- Hypocrisy What am I here for? To read or to be read? To ...
I'm not so good in English to write lines in that language. But I find very 'usefull' English because it is easier for singing than Italian; I mean, usually words are shorter and with more vowels.
Some poems I found here has been played as a song. So if I voted or add your poems to my 'gold' list, probably there is a little song now floating behind your rhymes...
Ciao! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Filippo Stella
It Is Not
It is not her,
But what I think
Love is not to have
Stop guy to wonder,
Back home, I say.
Cook for your children
Kiss your wife.
No more desire
In this one-way