Fiona Eris Strand
Fiona Eris Strand Poems
- The Coming Storm Coming storm blackens the sky, looming, ...
- Phobos, The Great Shuddering M...
- Paladin I am faced with two paths Serenity the path of ...
- Charlotte I never was a particularly spiritual person until...
- Immersion We are two bricks at the bottom of the sea. We have...
- The Endemic Hurt Of Her Dracon... She climbs the ...
- The Glass Web In the isolated eerie dunes of an uncharted ...
Just a starry eyed dreamer trying to make sense of this life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fiona Eris Strand
The Coming Storm
blackens the sky,
looming, black sheet metal
threat, covering everything.
I examine myself in
and I'm satisfied
with myself inside
If this is the last
before I am swept up
in torrents of
wind and sleet,
I can at least say
I was content for this