Flak Rackham Poems
- Icarus Is Alive In Freefall Never born with wings to ...
- Sunnet The shadow sword of night descends upon the field of ...
- See Them Dancing See them dancing Pressed upon trembling ...
- The Garden Adversus Fools assign a minor role to the ...
- Do Do what I want to say you love me To hell...
- Nightspell Lurk beneath the burning gloom. Stalk the ...
Attended an English grammar school from age eight to eleven. Liberal arts degree and registered nurse. I served in the US Special forces and the Peace Corps. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Icarus Is Alive In Freefall
Never born with wings to fly
Picked by fate we fall
Acolytes of destiny's
Plunging through the void
Fallen angels dream they fly
This folly we will share
Spare us savior parachute
Lest you fail to function
Pluck us gently from the air
Bring us down to earth
Preserved in extreme unction.