flariza bazu Poems
- Care Not Care Hair grow white in my forehead wrinkles on my ...
- Socking People Is she? could it be? mother of two wife of ...
- Ring And Things Shinny cold with many form. slipping in ...
- Hot Make love to me don't let nothing out bring your ...
- What You Told...Me I saw you last night in your high heels ...
- Godly So happy to find the way back home So much happy than ...
- The Question Dark eyes that steal the heart take the mouth ...
The time will come when we must revel our self for there is nothing to be hidden.is you and only you that will do the leap.My poetry is just saying i must humble admit. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about flariza bazu
Care Not Care
Hair grow white in my forehead
wrinkles on my face
check the boobs they still high
check the butt they still round
I don't care i am a middle age woman.
So what's up? with those young fellas
looking a me with such expression
do i look funny?
do i loo like your mommy?
check the boobs they are not high
check the butt they are not round
i do care i am a middle age woman
at! ! crisis! !