Floral Flower Poems
- A Vixen Loving her was like shaking hands with the ...
- Misty Me, Misty You I looked happy Happy with a secret I ...
- Havana Girls Havana girls, cherry hearts Bad girls from ...
- Gangster's Girl You were my gangster And i was your little ...
- Flora She was just a girl All that time she was dead Now ...
- American Atlantic Blue Yacht Palm trees, laying in the ...
- Lilac Mermaids Strangers in the night Cold mid July Pop, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Floral Flower
Loving her was like shaking hands with the devil
Lady gangsters, vixens and spies
Feeling pretty, staying young
He is my rosy, rosy, rosy boy
Trying to make my eyes look like a deep ocean
Atlantic blue eyeliner and party dress
He is my hero, hero, a mad hero
You will not miss me
Oh you, she kills him every day
Being good is not hers style
She is grumpy
Cause money can't buy happiness is like the biggest lie ever and forever
Slow dancing in a burning room
Are you thinking about me?
Oh yes, everyday!
But you know, I'm bad
I'm falling ...