Francis Utada Poems
- Tears From Above Tears fall down on me I look around and see...
- I Could Love Again Now the reason is gone to love ...
- Wish Stick As I open my box of cigarette Last stick drawn ...
- Who Am I To You (Right Next To... Gracefully your body ...
- Part Of My Life In our life people come our way Make a big ...
- Behind The Treasure's Chest I see a treasure of map in your ...
- Have You Ever Have you ever love someone so bad? that you ...
I'm the one who believes in magic but always seems to fail whenever it came to me... One day soon i'll be holding it into my hand eve nif it's too late to turn back time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Francis Utada
Tears From Above
Tears fall down on me
I look around and see nothing but shadows
I hear a voice of crying along the way
I listen carefully but I can’t figure where it came
Running fast not looking behind
Sometimes we must follow where the wind blows
While sun is shining darkness I see
Still the tears kept falling down on me
Nowhere to run, road is block
Must escape the tears that’s following me
Guilt and fear I’m into right now
Who are you? show me your face?
I thought you’re far away
I thought I’ve lost you when I ran away
But you kept holding on up high ...