Frank Sobolewski Poems
- Hungry Hungry Hobo He wallowed in the dirt with the sand ...
- Joey The Junky He was a junky f*ck*d up done wrong Sad ...
- ... I seen him down low all calloused up clutching an old...
- The Man With The Golden Grin The man with the golden grin ...
- Me And Philly He say he was blessing the game how well i ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frank Sobolewski
Hungry Hungry Hobo
He wallowed in the dirt
with the sand and the muck
saying, 'Brother can you spare a buck? '
He say 'I ain't got the time.'
'well how 'bout a dime? '
as the cars pass by
my oh my
Please help, I'm down on my luck
I lack even a buck
And I don't know why
I need me a bottle, a taco, and top
suddenly; beggars dream
got me a 20
man say spend it wisely
so i bought me a beer
then i bought me a forty
by the end of the night
could not walk upright
left to stumble around
on flat ...