Frank Valenti Poems
- Broken Your eyes cut like daggers deep into my ...
- One Sided Love Affair How do I long for someone such as ...
- Dancing In The Rain The rain falls so softly on your ...
- Bittersweet Ending When we first met I didn't know you did ...
- 'Father' You call yourself a father You call yourself a ...
- Once A Cheater... Once a cheater always a cheater is the ...
- Homewrecker Your lips kiss with a fire Warm my bones with ...
I tend to write from past and current experience and also funny ideas that pop into my brain. I'll add more to his later. Enjoy :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frank Valenti
Your eyes cut like daggers deep into my soul
Seemingly gentle with undercover malice
Living my life suffering from the chalice
Feeling myself sucked into this uncharted black hole
Stealing my heart with an unjust cou
Mocking my love with sheer betrayal
Gloating behind your black mask veil
Lack of conscience from what I've done to you
Although distraught I still have feelings
Love is a weapon of your heart
Oh how our world has fallen apart
I'm done with this disaster of healing
Soul torn out and heart blackened
From your misguided trepidation
Fueled by ...