Fred Dickson Poems
- One Life One Life Have you ever sat and wondered if life ...
- Jessie Macintyre Jessie McIntyre It must hiv been whin a' ...
- Childrens Laughter Children's Laughter Why is it that ...
- The 'Right Honourable' The 'Right Honourable' In the month...
- Real Heroes Real Heroes Here's to those very special folk ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fred Dickson
Have you ever sat and wondered if life is but a painful dream
That we may well be living in some spectral long lost time
Do you feel that lifes expectations are not always what they seem
Can you think about a moment when your life was incredibly sublime
Even a time when you felt so exceptionally happy you could cry
But then comes upset, pain and heartache and we ask the reason why
Look into your soul and seek the answer truly with your heart
For honesty is fundamental to the answers that we seek
If this life of ours is real and we all have a special ...