Freddy Alexander Poems
- You Every minute I'm away from you, Time passes even ...
- All Theses Things We've never met, This is true, But if ...
- With This Bullet With this bullet I pierce your brain, With...
- Die You die every night, In my arm You feel alive,
- Cold Theses words must clasp together, With every gasp I ...
- Ending The Days are ending, The Nights have begun,
Im from a small town in alabama, called Shinbone Valley. Imma Volunteer Fire fighter and i just like to help people and have fun. This is just a way to get my stuff read. Theses poems are all original and came completely from my heart and mind. Rate my stuff and ill return the favor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Freddy Alexander
Theses words must clasp together,
With every gasp I take,
Drifting further and further away,
The warmth of your face,
Like a mid summers day,
With your smile and kiss,
Each breath's sweet bliss,
As I wonder into the light,
I drift off into the night,
Now I lay as cold as stone,
I know now you were my own.