Frederick Banda Poems
- Wounded Heart I hurt a loved one today Because of my own ...
- Struggles Oh struggles of old Our heroes and ancestors ...
- In The Shadows I in the shadows, witness to all the ...
- Paper Gold It is mine. Yes, it was I, who stole our tribal ...
- Love's Memory A taste of heavenly bliss A touch by angel ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I hear of women pain and sufferingTo all those with a deep sense of feeling
No one speaks of men's own miseries''
Comments about Frederick Banda
I hurt a loved one today
Because of my own pain
My head buried in shame
My shell no defensive shield
My dressing all remove
My nakedness exposed
My heart scared with regrets
Of words of choose I spoke
I hurt a loved one so dear
My crime was lack of sight
Being blinded by false pride
And shame I want to hide
I hope with open arms and I wait
I pray they do the same
One wounded heart calls out to
Another to reconcile