Frederick Weyer Poems
- The Winter Tale Trees bared to winter's touch By winter's ...
- Death, The Only Certainty Death is certain Innocence, ...
- In My Dream Waking She haunts the twilight of my dreams And ...
- Sweet, Fiery, Fair Skipping she came With fiery hair O'er ...
- Harrow Have you trod The harrowing path Betwixt innocent ...
- Hot Wind Blows When No Water F... There once was a man Who ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frederick Weyer
The Winter Tale
Trees bared to winter's touch
By winter's breath laid bare
Leaves whisper of winter's heart
Of winter's heart they share
Upon the floor red, copper glow
In waning sun, cold winter's hold
Whisper leaves, the story told
Of winter's heart laid bare
Tell it swiftly, in the fading glow
Ere all be covered in winter's snow
Tell it softly, speak it low
Ere all things cease to grow
Tell of autumn; brooding, dark
For she made winter lonely, stark
Speak of summer; distant, cold
For on her winter has no hold
Whisper of spring; haughty, lout
For winter's ...