freedom writers Poems
- 'Freedom Of Tibet' To those Martyrs who have sacrificed for ...
- A Walk To Remember I wonder how i kept moving. days passed ...
- Dirty Dog Dare to dig dirty dog! Doggy dust off dirt; ...
- Thought For Long He thought for long. For a long time At ...
- A Fairy Fish Floats like fairy witches Seldom moves if in ...
I am Tibetan and i have passion in writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about freedom writers
'Freedom Of Tibet'
To those Martyrs who have sacrificed for the Nation,
for its truth and Freedom, I prey and appreciate
for them from the depth of my heart.
To our people who still lives and strives in Tibet,
for their undeniable passion, living spirit and believe
in his holiness return, I prey for them too, my people.
To those Exile people in the Land of freedom,
away from the one's country, I wish for them,
ever to fulfill our people's dream, Freedom of Tibet.