Funkekeme Akposeye Poems
- The Apparitions Of A Dark Mind The apparitions of a lost ...
- Black And White Black and white, our favorite colors, i ...
- Pain And Tears Work on me, walk with me and find things I ...
- Alive In Poetry Have you given birth? If you have written ...
- Celebrations All Across The Na... It is that time again for...
- Can I Dream? Say it, say it, say it I want to hear it from ...
- Hands If hands could speak Or better yet just yell Some ...
I am an easy going person who loves poetry and
music, love making new friends and experiencing
different cultures and I respect people's decisions
and emotions as long as they respect mine am
an african and i believe everything i can, i am
yearning, learning and earning knowledge in
search of peace and wisdom and when i write is
when i feel alright.This poems and... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life is a journey, just make sure you make it to your destination.''Ride of destiny!
''A man that can kill a goat can also kill a man.''Reason
''I am me, myself and i's best friend!''you are all you got
''A man does not get angry at a leaking boat while in the boat on the river.''Control your anger.
''Every human being you will see or meet on earth knows something you don't.''knowledge is power.
Comments about Funkekeme Akposeye
The Apparitions Of A Dark Mind
The apparitions of a lost mind
From the dark corners of my aporetic void mind
I have come to realize as i look into their eyes
That it' s my right to live life bright
Like every night because every finish line is the
beginning of a new race
Ingredients of a good life
Earning, learning and yearning
Regardless of life ' s disgrace and with this
I have come to embrace the tests of my mind,
A soldier so i am going to keep moving on, never
at rest like
A shoulder so i am going to keep holding on.