Gabriel Joel Poems
- An Ode To William Shakespeare Over my life of years ...
- Who Am I? I am not defined by who I am I am not defined by ...
- How Will My Life Be Measured On the day of my death, how will...
- The Wind And I Have Met Before Doest the soft wind take into ...
- I Once Spoke To A Genius I once spoke to a genius in a time ...
- I Took Upon Me I took upon me to tell the world of my ...
- My Version Of 'No Longer Mourn...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabriel Joel
An Ode To William Shakespeare
Over my life of years fifteen
I can safely say that I have discovered one or two things
There have been many great minds
In the history of mankind
But to me one stood out
of that I have no doubt
Perhaps you may say
Albert Einstein, Galileo maibe even Mark Twaine
But behind this man there all simply plain
For he was a master of verses, poems and plays
He died in 1564 of April 23
He made famous this line 'To be or not to be'
No higher could reach this mans fame
William Shakespeare was in fact his name
We will begin with the works of his life
For he ...