Gabriella Hart Poems
- Long-Lost Memories Among the valleys and dusty moors, lies ...
- Please Dont Forget Me Sometimes i lie in bed at night, and ...
- Awaiting I hid away from the terrible truth, The truth that...
- We'Ll Meet Again I stand here waiting for you to take me ...
- Hide & Seek Why is the house so silent? Why is the garden ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabriella Hart
Among the valleys and dusty moors,
lies hidden memories beneath the forest floor.
A tale so sad its never told,
a woman and horse, a match made in gold.
Every summer as the birds flew,
the horse would gallop through,
the mist and clouds to be with her,
a beautiful woman with a name of Fleur.
Fleur's love grew strong as the bond grew,
between woman and horse,
and a world that knew.
That one day this horse would see,
how much Fleur ment to thee.
Each passing day they rode along,
the passages that belonged,
to Fleur's dear ...