Gail Deemer Poems
- Dancing Among The Stars She’d spoke to me of her Red And how...
- Surrounding Mists Mists surround me as I walk; Moving with ...
- Light In The Darkness Looking up through the darkness, the ...
- Out Of The Darkness Anger buried deep inside, created scars ...
- Dreaming… Yesterday, I dreamed of high-heeled shoes, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gail Deemer
Dancing Among The Stars
She’d spoke to me of her Red
And how he loved to sing.
A pleasant voice beloved by all,
Gone thirty years by then.
No one else had captured her heart
The way her Red still did.
In her dreams he slept with her
Her time on earth was short.
In her sleep she returned to him,
A long life ended peacefully.
Loved by all especially her daughter-in-law,
Who cared for her until the end.
I think of her with her Red,
Listening to his serenade.
In his arms, her head on his chest,
Dancing among the stars.