Galaxy Trotter Poems
- My Body Weeps In Pain In the beginning, it was all I craved ...
- Gazing Into Nothing Sat back, cooled down Dozed off to ...
- Prologue I tried and tried to live a life Moments of joy and...
- Were You Worth It? Oh that hazy horrible day should've ...
- Earth To New Planet We're coming for you cause you can't ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Galaxy Trotter
Were You Worth It?
Oh that hazy horrible day
should've stowed my arms away
how would it have turned out
pain n stress from bout to bout
or infinite kisses, endless love?
if I throw u to the moon
u'll jump back before the radio shouts its tune
perhaps i should hurl u to distant mars
where u can romance inside alien cars
I know u plan to hurt me
in the end I'll have the last laugh u'll see
u call me sicko, I call u retard
sicko, u'll be, when I whack u with a guitar
8 months I acted like George Clooney
I was only pretending honey
u thought u...