GANESHAN GURU Poems
- I Know Not… When I see a blooming flower, When I see a ...
- Little Bird On The Wall Walking with child In the beautiful ...
- Fluorescent Shirt I purchased - An orange color fluorescent ...
- Cozy Conversation 1. What you have in your eyes What you ...
- Inside Of The Battle You won the battle, Because I lost my ...
- Good Night At the end of the day I have no one to say ‘good ...
- I Am Going To Bed Without You I am going to bed without you, ...
Ganeshan Guru, born in 1970 at Neyveli, India. He writes in Tamil and English, and is a poet.
He was Editor and Publisher of ULMUGAM Quarterly, a little magazine for Tamil Poetry.
His first Tamil Poetry collection Thulirum Siragu was published in December 1997, with pen name Manoranjan.
His English poems were published in many websites on the internet and Debonair... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about GANESHAN GURU
I Know Not…
When I see a blooming flower,
When I see a flying butterfly,
When I see a smiling child -
I feel the miracle of life.
I know not, how to describe it.
When the fresh air kisses me
With numberless lips -
I feel the depth of life.
When eyes are mingling passionately -
I feel the depth of truth.
When a mother feeds her child -
I feel the depth of love.
When the chilled air of winter rains
Freezes my thoughts -
I feel the depth of time.
When I see a bird struggle with wound
I feel the face of life.