Garba Inuwa Poems
- Frightened By Love your smiles made you look more simple, ...
- Rush they're running fast like that hare you chase here and...
- Poor Boy In his white canvass And blue check, a Matching ...
- When This is when what we utter does not matter to those ...
- Check Points CHECK POINT When running in the bush path Be...
- Fire! Oh! How vicious Is my breath and destruction On the ...
- Friends even if in April Fools of course share Not only ...
I am an enlightened Fulani/Hausa cattle herds rarer who cherish creative writing right from child hood. I am married with Four children.
I will be glad to be contacted via phone and email for any valuable criticism and suggestions.
firstname.lastname@example.org more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Garba Inuwa
Frightened By Love
your smiles made you look more simple,
your dimple make you more beautiful
i will wait for you on the ship
that sail with friends
woaw! you are fit for the movies,
i'm lured and hiden in your curls
why is it you cover your head with?
why are you still beautiful
at all the times i look
into your almond shape eyes?
pls, tell me why.
love makes you look more desirable
hope make me more adorable
like a virus that is most dejectable.