Gary Moulton Poems
- I Love Horses I love horses, I love them all. Highest hands ...
- Halloween I don't understand, I just can't see, Why ...
- The Animal Kingdom Amongst the animal kingdom, Humans just ...
- Granny Granny quit gambling on Christmas Day, 104 winters ...
- Our Path Is Not Quite Clear Regardless how you see the spin, ...
- Race Of Life The birth of a child, we continue to live, The...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gary Moulton
I Love Horses
I love horses, I love them all.
Highest hands to mini small.
Horses that cut the cows,
Dancing greats that take the bows.
Ones that took best in shows,
To the oldest horse that barely goes.
For all the ones in between,
And every horse I've ever seen.
Circus horses do the tricks,
FOUR Cardinal's chukker 7 six.
Equines meant for special needs.
Thoroughbreds are built for speeds,
Some pull buggies round and round,
Workers drag logs along the ground.
Quarters run visually straight,
Once they get out the gate.
Chasers jump ...