Gary Revel Poems
- A Frost Thought I reflect upon the way that I have come The ...
- Best Wishes I wish you the best The very ...
- Copernicus The sun is the center he said The earth spins and...
- God Forsaken Planet A vast frozen wasteland awaited me I ...
- Halloween If you say Hallowee-en is evil your lying From the...
- Mosh Pit In the mosh pit They thrust and drive Pound and ...
- Comes The Haunt A wisp of shadow, a bump, a sigh, A longing...
Making Movies at:
Official Web Site
http: //www.instagram.com/garyrevelmusic more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Gary Revel
A Frost Thought
I reflect upon the way that I have come
The two roads
I took the lonely one
It was well worth the time
To remember the tears gone dry