Gataua Karanja Poems
- The Lone Walker He walks the deserted road, as he stalks ...
- A Fading Smile, A Withered Lif... I was a child, life was an ...
- A New Day, A New Dawn The birds are chirping, as dawn is ...
- My Prayer Lord I pray shine thy light, to these days that ...
- Sweet Darling i think of you sometimes, This time, that ...
- My Lamentation I weep season after season, my wails and ...
- A Love That Was On a long tarmac stretch was a lone stranger,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gataua Karanja
A Fading Smile, A Withered Life
I was a child,
life was an adventure,
in everything i did, i managed to find a smile,
and found joy in the small things,
playing with the mud made toys,
splashing in the rivers with other boys,
i was a child, en route discovering the world.
Everything i did, i gave my utmost best,
like collecting abandoned nests,
books were my friends, on my bed they would rest,
and make my mind wander,
to lands yonder, fill my mind with wonder.
Now that am grown,
i no longer have the zest,
and life has since lost its luster,
paying attention ...