Gavin Wendland Poems
- Smile i was sad but now im glad im happy not mad she in my ...
- Restart today is one that i spend with myself no one else, ...
- Wonderfull Day i go to a day where everything was happy the ...
- Dark Water i walk away from the shadows toward the ...
- Lesson Learned the fire in your eyes compassion in your ...
- I Wonder there pain in my emotion you cant see it, but its ...
- The Clock as i walk through the meadow of hate and shame i ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gavin Wendland
as i walk through the meadow of hate and shame
i walked by a man that called my name
he only had black clothing and talked very deep
deep as the ocean, deep as my sleep
i can only help to wonder what he wants with me
but iv ben careless and filled with stupidity
i walk to the man to see what he wanted
he handed me a clock and said keep walking
when i kept walking i came to a light
a even deeper voice brought me in plain sight
he said welcome to heaven son
i hope you find it when your done