Geoff Todd Poems
- Dr Jekyll Or Mrs Hyde? Anger like a clenched fist, Sky ...
- Shiremoor Girl Lout Throw it at your feet, Clogging up the ...
- Spring Morning has breaking, Spring is here for the taking,...
- Grandfather Edward Armstrong was my granfather, He always ...
- Lucy Your my night and my day, I love you in every single ...
- Change My life has changed My hearts domain Will never be ...
- My Angels My angels make me glow I am the king of my castle...
I am 40 years old and have two great children Hollie and Jack 17 and 12 respectively. I started writing poems about 10 years ago as a tool to help me through a nasty divorce and the nastier depression that kind of went hand in hand with the divorce(I have wrote over 300 poems and feel like I can now share them with the world) . I now live with my beautiful partner Lucy and have never been happier. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Geoff Todd
Dr Jekyll Or Mrs Hyde?
Anger like a clenched fist,
Sky filling with red mist,
Venom spitting from your mouth,
Hate in your eyes,
Furious fire vents from within,
Give up now I can never win,
Rage builds up in your chest,
This is the acid test,
Time to leave time to get out,
Before you scream before you shout,
To late the worm has turned,
Already scalded, already burned,
Who is it today Dr Jekyll or Mrs Hyde?
I fall at the feet of foolish pride,
Cannot run and I cannot hide,
To get away from this hurt inside.