George French Poems
- Forever Half Of One Two pieces... ...that used to be one.
- Light Of Day In the twilight I surrender, Let my mind run ...
- Alone Alone. In this cold place. No one close, Only the ...
- Floating Away Gazing upon the moonlight, Hoping for the ...
- The One... With or without you, The show will always go on,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about George French
Gazing upon the moonlight,
Hoping for the best.
Praying for my sweet surrender,
To lay me down to rest,
Take me away,
From the pain and sorrow,
I'll continue to wait,
For a better tomorrow.
Where love is not a vulnerability,
And is returned by those who receive.
Instead of love being a weapon,
Used to hurt and deceive.
Your hand released,
The string on our love.
It left like a balloon,
To get lost up above.
Now I drift with the wind,
As your two feet stand on the ground.
I can see you walking away,
As I begin to peer ...