George Jerone Jefferson
George Jerone Jefferson Poems
- Kandi Dandi w.d.w. you were the greatest love if you knew...
- Rule Of My Love Goodbye After you left with no goodbye ...
- Love Be What It Be Look how you by my side let love flows ...
- Forever Alicia...My Queen Mecc... Close Together In Rain...
- Sometime Is Hard To Love Tomor... what you want to save now ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about George Jerone Jefferson
w.d.w. you were the greatest love
if you knew kandi dandi like me
you would be soo happy
the girl can really dance
grinding with kandi
is heaven on earth
she make you want to scream
kandi moves her hip to
wild beat she's greatest private
dancer you will not easy forgot
oh thing she can do with her body
drive a man crazy so if you
are wise you be careful of how close
you dance with kandi dandi
she is really hot to do the do
after the smile come the moments
of pleasure she give when
you lay her down you in pure