George Klonarakis Poems
- Captivated My captured heart does not wish to, Be rescued ...
- Memories Memories, like sands of time Can softly drift ...
- Heroes Broken heroes bitter tears. Discarded souls enslaved ...
- Life's Cold Shore Feelings move like ocean waves. They carry...
- The Lycan Sharpen your swords and powder your kegs, When ...
- On One Hot Winters Night On a winter's night of restless ...
I am a father. A cancer warrior. A son. A friend. A brother.
I live in Kelowna, BC, Canada. A beautiful valley bordering a desert which stretches from the Osoyoos area of BC down to Death Valley in the USA. We are famous for fantastic wineries and the beautiful Lake Okanagan.
I love my family. They and I bleed the same blood. My son is my heart, he is my soul, and he is my very life.
George more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about George Klonarakis
My captured heart does not wish to,
Be rescued from the spell of you.
Discard the key which sets me free.
I will willfully a captive be.
For now for then, for all of time,
My heart is yours, let yours be mine.
My love, my life, I do bequest.
For you, my love, at your behest.