George Lewis Walker
George Lewis Walker Poems
- To Miranda In the garden of life Wherever you go, Take ...
- Echoes My father's hammer, when it strikes, Wakes up the ...
- Mother I wonder what this world would be To me without my ...
- My Father's Flash Of Light My father's flash of light Was ...
- Nostalgia The time has come And I'm on my way, To see ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about George Lewis Walker
My Father's Flash Of Light
My father's flash of light
Was visible and bright,
But he closed his eyes
For brighter skies
Without a starless night.
Before his flash of light
Went out to star the night,
With open eyes
He saw the skies
The heavens clear and bright.