George Savige Poems
- Happiness You cannot buy your happiness, 'Cause happiness ...
- Sea Sickness We went out fishing in a boat, Charlie, Wal ...
- The Rainbow's Gold They told me with each Rainbow I'd find ...
- Steam Trains We used to sit besides the track, Watching ...
- My Motorbike I once owned a Bantam It wasn’t a chook. Now ...
- Take Care Be careful of the words you say cause death is ...
- The Loggers Day In the bush where trees are high, Reaching ...
I have been writing poems for over 40 years.
I moved from Moe in victoria to Cooranbong NSW where I met and Married my lovely wife.
We have 3 children 2 are married and glenn our Downs syndrome son lives with us.
My interests are, Writing, Bushwalking, radio and communications and computing.
lately I have become interested in Free to air Satellite TV
I have been a member ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about George Savige
You cannot buy your happiness,
'Cause happiness is free.
Don't you know, or can't you guess,
It's there for you and me.
And what you do with what you've got,
Can change the way you feel.
Just do your best and smile a lot,
You'll keep an even keel.
'Cause happiness is made for YOU,
Just take a bite and see
That happiness is what you do
With something that is free.