George Vernon Poems
- Under Fire My Jesus pieces, crafted into shapes of ...
- Jido The identifiable shine traced his face Disbursed the ...
- Subsistence My heart’s compiled of severed nerves Submerged ...
- Love On Tha 1st Night Baby girl be self-sufficient Been ...
- Weeping Willow Trapped in the willows that follow me Draped ...
I have been writing poetry since I was in the 8th grade, and writing rap since I was a sophomore in college. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about George Vernon
My Jesus pieces, crafted into shapes of guns
Outside meth labs I run
Don’t care enough 2 pretend
I’m inscribing names on bullets 2 kill all who offend
Slowly oxygen decreases, thoughts of love deceases
Splashin’ graffiti on walls with buckets of blood
Like the Mona Lisa covered in mud
Graphic creations, reshaping nations,
Causin chaos like God united wit Satin.
I breathe fire onto a mic so I see thru darkness
And if God gave a f***, he wouldn’t let me turn heartless
Shovel’s broke, diggin thru snow in a blizzard of hail
So blind to false truth I need ...