Geraldine Cutler Poems
- Women Time stands so very still When it comes to Women, ...
- The Mountains High to the tops of snow they abound, ...
- A Blessing A blessing upon someone Should be told. A love...
- Spring's Shrine In God's hand of celestial being Enshrouded...
- Music Music is boundless in its attire. The lifting of its ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Geraldine Cutler
Time stands so very still
When it comes to Women,
Complex as it may seem, She is
Rarity, Beauty, Giver of Life,
Entwined with Man and God at Her hand.
Her Brilliance of this all
Is that she is Women, Held in High Esteem.