Geraldine Cutler Poems
- The Mountains High to the tops of snow they abound, ...
- Women Time stands so very still When it comes to Women, ...
- A Blessing A blessing upon someone Should be told. A love...
- Spring's Shrine In God's hand of celestial being Enshrouded...
- Music Music is boundless in its attire. The lifting of its ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Geraldine Cutler
In God's hand of celestial being
Enshrouded in awareness of beauty to come forth
Magical fantasies abounding above and below
Strewing life of nature
Alive with wonderment, to one and all
Being God's endowment to woman, man, child and nature
May we all march on to the calling of life, Spring