gerard johnson Poems
- Deceit & Lies tortured from deceit wicked tales of false ...
- My Mirror feelings the same So we collide But by her ...
- Beginning Of The End attraction becomes weak feelings grow ...
- Guilt the endless thoughts of restless ...
- Poets Mind A mind of a poet is full of mixed ...
- Alayiah Made from happiness bliss of teenage love little ...
- Cheater I step with caution Because i know im unfaithful.
started writing at 11... teenage situational writer... i also write music.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about gerard johnson
Deceit & Lies
tortured from deceit
of false hopes.
tortured from lies
of sinking boats.
so i'm left deceived
manipulated and broken
in fake love i believed.
so i walk through
the tunnels of lies
but i see the light
as your love dies.