Gerry Legister Poems
- Still Waiting Every sixty seconds spent waiting, On the ...
- Overcoming Obstacles Courage sometimes is the quietest ...
- Spring Is Here Again Spring is here again taking a shower in ...
- In Heaven With You I’m in heaven with you, Spirited away on...
- You Make Me Feel Special Under Your spell make me feel ...
- Pain Shall Have No Power The pain we hate shall have no ...
- Dancing With The Stars Airy tune plays the starry notes we ...
I love creative writing. And I write poetry on many different subjects, including War peace, love, happiness, sorrow, anguish, heartache, religion, peace, heaven, family, travel, finance. Wring poetry is a way of expressing my thoughts to touch the lives of people.
Gerry divides his time between his spiritual aspirations in United Kingdom, and nudges the shores of Jamaica in the Caribbean. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gerry Legister
Every sixty seconds spent waiting,
On the reality to obtain promises,
Could be a minute of inheritance gone?
Never to come back and take chances.
More time may elapse after still waiting,
And you may grow faint and weary,
But preserved confidence in expecting,
Fulfilment of promise to make you happy.
Keep waiting to inherit the promises,
For this is what patience implied,
If we believe, faith preserves appearances,
To see the glory for which others has died.
Sitting awake in the dark still waiting,
Being who I am claiming to be, ...