Gerry Legister Poems
- Overcoming Obstacles Courage sometimes is the quietest ...
- Spring Is Here Again Spring is here again taking a shower in ...
- Sushi Love not too much by many, Edible flavor found in ...
- In Heaven With You I’m in heaven with you, Spirited away on...
- Love Is Precious Perfect love cast out fear, Love is in the...
- When Love Is Not Enough When in this land you have given your...
- The Rose In The Churchyard Did you see the Roses that ...
I love creative writing. And I write poetry on many different subjects, including War peace, love, happiness, sorrow, anguish, heartache, religion, peace, heaven, family, travel, finance. Wring poetry is a way of expressing my thoughts to touch the lives of people.
Gerry divides his time between his spiritual aspirations in United Kingdom, and nudges the shores of Jamaica in the Caribbean. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gerry Legister
Courage sometimes is the quietest voice
That roars loudest from within,
Making faith a distinctive choice
And compelling motivation to try again.
When obstacles invariably come your way,
Into every direction that you have turned,
A thousand misery comes in a friendlier display
To take away the strength that you have gained.
Faith stands strong like a colossal wall of courage,
Ready to do the things that you could not do.
Bold in confidence with a conquering message,
Making difficult boundaries appeared new.
You can go on overcoming ...