ghetto gurl Poems
- You Wont But I Could You don't belive in me. Everything I ...
- Awful Silence you're awfully silent...
- Caged Bird [[one Of My Favorit... The free bird ...
- My Valentine__3 The instant i opened the door, Tones of ...
- It Starts To Rain Again It starts to rain once again. giving...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ghetto gurl
You Wont But I Could
You don't belive in me.
Everything I do is wrong,
When I listen to music It's not the right song.
'I can't do it' You wanna bet?
I could probably do t better than anyone you met.
To me no one listens to me no one hears,
When its done right no one notices no one chears.
But when it's someone else, i could be replaced.
Even then I wont be chased.
If you don't belive in me, I think I will.
You say I can't, but I'll try still.
If you don't help,
I'll let it be shown,
I know I can do it on my own.