Gilbert Pangyarihan Poems
- I Know Only Poems With Rhyme To the children of the ...
- Waterroo A gift for Australia and the children of the ...
- Writing Poems Is Cool To the children of the world ...
- A Poem Very Long To the children of the world I'll recite ...
- I Caught The Arrow Of Longfell... To the children of the ...
- Ode To The Blacksmith Fernando Poe, Jr., The Blacksmith of ...
- Though Though they may say I am bad, Though they may think ...
Comments about Gilbert Pangyarihan
I Know Only Poems With Rhyme
To the children of the world
I know only poems with rhyme
That stay in tune with ev’ry clime.
I know only poems with beat
That make me stand up on my feet.
When poets all have breathed their last,
And poems are buried in dust,
Then children will come out in time
To dig the poems, black with grime.
And when the cloud of dust is gone,
And children are through having fun,
They’ll throw away poems like lime
But pick up only those with rhyme.