Gina Glaser Poems
- My Pain - You living costantly dieing slowly reaching the...
- Boxing Ring Darkness is near spaces are closing i cant ...
- The Game I Play to see the world a different way
- One Bite dirt falls on my coffin I scream I am still alive...
- The Girl Full Of Pain she sits there in the corner of her ...
- To Runaway to runaway to fill this pain hate'in every day ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gina Glaser
My Pain - You
reaching the end
slowly killing my soul
fear is mot i word i know
thats fine with me
dice the blade
one look at me
you slowly die inside
fear is killing you
but fear lets you live
but it eats at your soul
but with no fear you have