Ginny Alloway Baker
Ginny Alloway Baker Poems
- Poet To Poet To you who read and review “Iron sharpens ...
- Creation And Worship Creation has been crying out from ...
- Power In Prayer Prayer is the language of the spirit Paul ...
- Bruised Reed I was a bruised reed, feeling of ...
- Behind Blue Eyes What's the matter, I ask, and looking back...
- The Chalice There was a beautiful chalice, filled with ...
- Ambience Of The Past Ii I love to create a lovely ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ginny Alloway Baker
Poet To Poet
To you who read and review
“Iron sharpens iron
so one sharpens another”
Reading poems brings inspiration
unlike most any other.
Feeling…………. through seeing,
love, hate, agony,
can kindle fresh and new,
many a memory.
Tapping into the vast reserve
of spirit and of soul,
To get thoughts on paper
is the poet’s goal.
More than fun, more than great,
is the satisfaction,
It’s the writing of the poetry,
and a reviewer’s good reaction.
Guarded remarks are best to be made
Lest the one baring be crushed...