Gladys Brown Prince
Gladys Brown Prince Poems
- Greed Greed is such a simple word Yet rob so many of what ...
- Hope My hope one day is just to greet My Lord and king whom ...
- Life's Clock The clock of life is wound just once That no ...
- Laughter To laugh is always such great fun It relieves the ...
- A Touch Of Love When love immortal from above Looks down on ...
- The Soul The soul is that intricate part in man Which ...
- There Is Always A Rainbow The rainbow now you cannot ...
Retired Nurse, Mother of two Sons and one Daughter.
My poems are due to the results of much reading and thinking about the Creator of the universe and the unique way He operates. He also gives us various gifts, for some of us He gives us writing gifts.
That's why I believe my poems will be like a fountain of living water to quench the thirst of everyone whose hearts can be touch ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gladys Brown Prince
Greed is such a simple word
Yet rob so many of what they heard
The more you give the more it takes
And does not care even when it aches
Since no one checks what you make
It presents itself with such discreet
You may be mistaken and think it is neat
It demands very little at the start
Just wait until it settles in your heart
And dictates how subtly you can start
The more you get the more you want
And you find you can’t wait to start
You begin to cheat when others retreat
And learn to carry it out on the street
Not knowing you are aiming for ...