Gladys Brown Prince
Gladys Brown Prince Poems
- Life's Clock The clock of life is wound just once That no ...
- Greed Greed is such a simple word Yet rob so many of what ...
- Hope My hope one day is just to greet My Lord and king whom ...
- Laughter To laugh is always such great fun It relieves the ...
- A Touch Of Love When love immortal from above Looks down on ...
- The Soul The soul is that intricate part in man Which ...
- There Is Always A Rainbow The rainbow now you cannot ...
Retired Nurse, Mother of two Sons and one Daughter.
My poems are due to the results of much reading and thinking about the Creator of the universe and the unique way He operates. He also gives us various gifts, for some of us He gives us writing gifts.
That's why I believe my poems will be like a fountain of living water to quench the thirst of everyone whose hearts can be touch ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gladys Brown Prince
The clock of life is wound just once
That no one has a second chance
To change your very life of ease
Which you have lived just as you please
Knowing whom you intend to deceive
When they went they went on their knees
The hands go tick-tock every chance
They know they do this all but once
For time will not stay still and prance
While you forget your very chance
To wind the time so it could chime
And bring peace of mind at the right time
The sound you hear from time to time
Reminds you that you must keep in line
For life’s clock never seem to ...