Gladys Darlene Browning
Gladys Darlene Browning Poems
- Soaring With Eagles I am waiting for that day When my soul ...
- Welcome To Gods' House Welcome to my world Just come right ...
- Talking To A Friend I guess I have a habit Of treating Jesus...
- Shopping In Heaven If I could visit Heaven And pick out what...
- Is God Confused? We wake up every morning, Ask God to bless...
- Satisfied With My God Man created all these gods Why? I ...
- Let's Go Together I am really getting homesick. I want so ...
I was born in the beautiful hills of WV. I was raised
by my maternal grandparents. I was brought up in the teachings of the Lord. He has worked many miracles in
my life. My husband of thirty-four years passed away
July 25,2000. I have three children, six grandchildren and one great grandson.
I have been writing poetry and short stories all of my life. I just lately ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gladys Darlene Browning
Soaring With Eagles
I am waiting for that day
When my soul will be called away,
And I'll join with the eagles upon high.
I'll be singing around Gods' throne
With all the saints who made it home
There to reign and never say goodbye.
Eagles soar to their own place
A place not known to the human race
They rest upon the highest mountain top.
They are guided by Gods' own hand
As we are led throughout this land
And we'll find our resting place when we stop.
Then we'll soar with the eagles
Flying high above the clouds
We'll be as free and happy as can be.
All our ...