Glen Martin Fitch
Glen Martin Fitch Poems
- Toxic Relationships In great dismay you came. 'Look! I've ...
- Mount Rushmore The faces stare out chiseled proud and ...
- Nsa Once bride and groom were bound. Each marriage ...
- Peripheral Vision Just like a child I always long to be ...
- Ballad Of The Fall Of Troy I learned this ballad in my ...
- Trapped In The Haunted House R... The speeding carts in ...
- My Rummage Sale Step up and check 'em out. Oh, don't be ...
I'm a 16th Century poet lost in the 21st Century. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Glen Martin Fitch
In great dismay you came.
'Look! I've been bit! '
'You play with serpents, friend.
The charmer charmed.'
Distressed, you cried out,
flailing in a fit,
till shock set in.
At that I grew alarmed.
I'm scouting trained.
My friendship I can prove.
I lanced your wound
and sucked and spat
and sucked and spat again,
the deadly poison to remove.
I saved your life,
so why do I feel fucked?
And even then I thought,
I can't ignore I risk this venom
getting in my veins.
And what's in this for me
for all my pains? ...