Glenn Anderson Poems
- The Clone I dreamed I met the clone of me— A younger ...
- I The truth is clear, but not the why, The lines are filled...
- Girls: God's Best Work! Lines from a poem by Robert Burns ...
- Aging Is Raging I’ve watched you watching me and know That ...
- If (With Apologies To Rudyard) If you regard yourself as ...
- On Second Thought- Hospitals! They are such depressing ...
- Lost And Found- I’ve reached an awkward age in life When...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Glenn Anderson
I dreamed I met the clone of me—
A younger version far—
I thought to warn him of the way
That he must travel day by day
And where some dangers are.
He deemed himself too wise and free
To need my guiding hand.
As I, in youth, wise counsel scorned,
He now ignored all he was warned
To heed and understand.
Thus, I suppose a clone must be
A clone in every way.
My clone shall very likely make
Each asinine and dumb mistake
That led me to today!