Gloria Gutierrez Poems
- Death Death is on my lips I could see the time you die I ...
- Accepting Death I've accepted death now I know it's coming ...
- Flip Flops You flip and you flop Or you flipity flip Or ...
- Love Might Be Here I love you How can I not Your my ...
- Death Has Come For Me Death, My friend, I'm so glad u ...
- Death Just Around The Corner I want it But don't know I ...
- Gone Ripped apart by blind aggression I can never see you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gloria Gutierrez
Death is on my lips
I could see the time you die
I know the way your gonna die
The only thing I don't know is my time
I don't know when I'm gonna die
I don't know how and why
The thing about knowing others death
You don't know your own
Ahhhh! this is driving me crazy
I've tried and tried again
How am I going to die
When am I going to die
Why am I going to die
I need to find someone like me
Someone who knows death
Please let them tell me if they know
If they don't tell me I'll know then how and why
Death is not a pretty ...