Gloria Seseng Poems
- My People Each life, lays a hand on existence, with a gift ...
- Out Of Your Depth Look… through the windowpane! All in a ...
- I Had Spoken Once Awaken the concision of a child’s unhealthy...
- ...The World Is Too Much With ... A circuit that caters for ...
- Origin Of Space To Get Here There is a honey bee, Trapped ...
- Evil Deeds Solidly Appear In T...
- Natural Rest Words gathered around for dispatch, Each ...
Refer to www.bluragtm.com on page Tracemag #1 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gloria Seseng
Each life, lays a hand on existence,
with a gift to inspires other-
In a very special way!
We have dedicated ourselves to this world
From a taste of poor resonance
Our eyes heard a stream of tears
My people were damaged!
But, my people also managed to put-up right
If it wasn’t for my people
There wouldn’t have been any significance
In our secret bond
It became clear on what my people can do!
My people can teach
My people can spackle
My people can make you bright
My people are cheerful
My people are ...